Close To My Heart
Welcome to the brand new Annual Inspirations from Close to My Heart! This amazing Idea Book is 193 pages filled with incredible ideas, inspirations and crafting products to last all year long!
Here are just some of the highlights of this issue:
- NINE beautiful new My Reflections Scrapbooking Kits will keep you creating all year long!
- Over EIGHTY-FIVE fresh, new stamp sets featured throughout the book!
10 Hostess Exclusive stamp sets – book a gathering today! Pages 5-10
12 fabulous Stamp of the Month sets – a whole year of creative fun! Pages 12-23
Stamps for every season and occasion…
…and so much more!
- Five scrumptious new colors join our Whimsy palette…Thistle, Glacier, Flaxen, Canary and Pixie – page 189
- Make handmade masterpieces in minutes with the newest member of our exclusive Cricut family…Artfully Sent! 25 different card themes, 5 formats, and cards for any and all occasions makes this a must have collection! – page 141 (available mid-August)
- Scrapbook in a snap or find the perfect layout title or card accent with the 5 new Picture My Life programs! – pages 146-147
- Save time, but never scrimp on style with our new Cut Above line! Make adorable treat bags or gorgeous cards in a matter of minutes. – pages 158-161
- Don’t hide your artistic handiwork! Display it using the newest members of our Designed Décor line…a Magnetic Chalkboard and a gorgeous Shadow Box – page 163
- Don’t miss the charming additions to our Base & Bling line of wearable art – new pendants, charms and style sheets! – pages 164-167
- Give your parties a touch of pizazz with the Designer Creations line – boxes, bags, and frames with adorable designer prints – page 176
- You’ll definitely make an impression with our 4 brand new Embossing Folders – page 179
- Flawlessly color and blend your stamped images with ShinHan Touch Twin Markers – page 180
- Are you a tool junkie? Check out the Score Board, Mini Stapler, Washi Tape Dispenser and 2 new Border Punches – pages 181-182
All products, including Cricut compatible stamp sets and discounted items can be viewed by visiting my website www.craftaddictstudio.CTMH.com. Click on the Online Shopping link, place your order, and it will be delivered right to your door. How easy is that?!?!? Of course, you can still call or email me to place your order too!
Need even more ideas and inspiration?
Be sure to check out my blog www.craftaddictstudio.net for ideas, artwork, tips and giveaways!
Enjoy your copy of Annual Inspirations through July 2015, but look for our Seasonal Expressions in December and March.
Ivy Birkner, Independent Consultant