Celebrate Freedom Page
Did you develop your pictures yet from the July 4th celebration? If so, here’s a project for your fireworks display pictures from last night. This is a great project to show off at your next family get together. Click here to shop for all of the supplies to create this page.
See below for helpful hints on how this page was made:
To create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the left page of the pattern found on page 22 of our Make It from Your Heart™ Volume 1 how-to publication for inspiration.
- Cut the following Cricut® Artbooking shapes using paper of choice:
- 2″ RDS Shift+Title <J> (p. 64)
- 2″ RDS Shift+Border <K> (p. 65)
- Cut the following Cricut® Art Philosophy shapes using White Daisy cardstock:
- 1 1/4″ <Rctngle4> (cut 2, p. 25)
- Stamp corresponding ticket images on die-cuts in Cranberry ink; stamp ticket image twice more on Lagoon pattern B&T paper, trim off ends, and layer ends on White Daisy tickets.
- Stamp “Fun” sentiment on circle shape (cut using 1 1/4″ circle punch) in Goldrush ink.
- Cut Ruby cardstock strip and stamp words down the length of it using Ruby ink.
- Remove Slate thread from baker’s twine and use it to stitch around top half of page.
- Stamp large fireworks using Whisper ink on bottom third of White Daisy page base; adhere grey epoxy Bubble on center of each stamped firework.