Hi Friends! It’s that time again! I just got back from scrapbooking at my weekend retreat. Unfortunately, I was sick the entire weekend and had to come home a day early but, I had a great time while I was there catching up with old friends! We go there twice a year. It’s a great getaway AND I get some scrapbook pages finished! When I am in my craft room at home, I tend to start a page but I seem to get sidetracked and start doing other crafts like making cards and other DIT projects so, this retreat helps me to get my pages finished. It was a great time I just wished I had felt better. See the photos below:
Please subscribe to my blog and my newsletter and/or youtube and/or pinterest – that way you won’t miss any projects or tutorials. – See more at www.craftaddictstudio.ctmh.com.
The New Artfully Cricut Collection is Here!
Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017)
$99 USD / $109 CAD
(retail value of nearly $125 USD / $135 CAD)
1 – Cartridge (700 Images: Cards and Font)
3 – My Acrylix™ D-size Stamp Sets*
1 – 12″ × 12″ White Daisy Card-stock Pack
Here are some quick details about the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge:
– There is a full font which is very cute
– 50 pop up cards with coordinating icons
– icons, shapes and phrases to coordinate
– 50 cards that create a scene or are swing cards
– 100 quick and easy layered sentiment cards
– 100 sleeve and overlay cards
– 100 card fronts that could be used as Picture My Life cards
That’s 400 total cards PLUS a font!
Plus it also comes with 3 stamp sets and a package of white card-stock.
– See more at: http://www.craftaddictstudio.net
Thanks for visiting and come back often!